Thank you for choosing Villa Madonna Academy for your child's education. Registration is currently open for all current students and new students who have been accepted for admission.
Carefully review the Registration Process to learn about our new registration and tuition assistance procedures. If you have any questions, please contact the Villa Madonna Academy Admissions Office at 859-331-6333.
- Complete all areas of the online Registration Form for each child in your family including the payment plan section.
- Pay the $400 registration fee per student. Please send the fee in with your child marked “Registration” or you may mail payment to the attention of the Admissions Office at Villa Madonna Academy, 2500 Amsterdam Road, Villa Hills, Kentucky 41017. A late fee is applied after March 16, 2018.
- If applicable, complete the Scholarships and Tuition Assistance Application information by April 15, 2018.
- If not paying in full, complete the online FACTS Payment Plan set up.
- If paying in full, pay the 2018-2019 tuition by June 1, 2018.
- Turn in all relevant paperwork to school; i.e. copy of birth certificate, immunization records, and baptismal certificate (if applicable.)