WELCOME! THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN VILLA MADONNA ACADEMY.
We are currently accepting applications for the 2017-2018 school year. Please visit Applying to Villa for forms and information.
Villa Madonna Academy is the K-12 school of choice for families around the tri-state seeking an unsurpassed academic and spiritual education. Villa’s small class sizes, K-12 world language program, newly expanded STEM curriculum, and its commitment to Catholic, Benedictine values are helping students achieve great things, and the numbers show it.
2015-2016 HIGHLIGHTS BY NUMBERS
• 86% of Advanced Placement (AP) test takers qualified for college credit (includes freshman)
• 7% of the students in the class of 2017 are National Merit Scholars
• 23 AP classes and Dual College Credit courses are offered
• 75% of students in grades 4-7 qualified for Duke Talent Identification Program (standardized test scores in the top 5% in the nation)
• 10% of 7th grade students received Grand Recognition from DUKE TIP for their ACT scores (scored in the 90th percentile on high school ACT)
• 7th & 8th grade students are eligible to play on JV and varsity teams
• 5% of Villa graduates are competing at college level in sports
Our next open house for prospective K-6 grade students is Sunday, March 26, at noon.
To schedule a personal tour or a shadow day, please contact Mrs. Janet Baugh, Director of Admissions, at 859-331-6333 ext. 139 or email email@example.com.