The purpose of the Villa Vikings Athletic Boosters:
- To generate financial support for VMA's high school/junior high and elementary school athletic programs;
- To provide the VMA athletic department with the equipment and/or improvements necessary to enhance the overall development and marketing of the athletic program to Villa families and the community;
- To uphold the Benedictine values as endorsed by VMA.
Parents of all student athletes are encouraged to join the group.
The Boosters have given generously to the Athletics Department to help fund some important projects such as:
- Installation of new LED lights for the gym floor
- New mats for the foyer
- New uniforms
- Maintenance of athletic equipment
We thank our Booster leaders Dave Thomas, Dave Meier, Jenn Thiemann, and Lisa Moellering for their dedication to Vikings athletics, and we welcome a new team of leaders Amy McLagan, Nathan Timm, and Ethan Mai. We also thank our HS/Jr. High Athletic Director Jim Demler and our elementary Athletic Director Ashley Froelicher for their help.
Thank you for all that you do to help make VMA such a fantastic environment for our children.