The purpose of the Villa Vikings Athletic Boosters:
- To generate financial support for VMA's high school/junior high and elementary school athletic programs;
- To provide the VMA athletic department with the equipment and/or improvements necessary to enhance the overall development and marketing of the athletic program to Villa families and the community;
- To uphold the Benedictine values as endorsed by VMA.
Parents of all student athletes are encouraged to join the group.
The Boosters have given generously to the Athletics Department to help fund some important projects during the 2021/22 school year, including:
- Upgrades to weight room
- Renovation of the baseball field
- Scorer’s table for softball
- Soccer field bleachers
- iPads for individual/team stat tracking
- New Tennis shed for equipment storage
We thank our Booster leaders Dave Thomas, Dave Meier, Jenn Thiemann, and Lisa Moellering for their dedication to Vikings athletics, and we welcome a new team of leaders for the 2021/22 school year: Amy McLagan, Nathan Timm, Nick Mai, and Karen Brandstetter. We also thank our HS/Jr. High Athletic Director, Jim Demler, and our elementary Athletic Director, Ashley Froelicher, for their help.
The Villa Madonna Academy Athletic Boosters host the following fundraisers each year:
- Shoot-a-thon – Fall
- Golf Outing – Spring/Summer
- Local Restaurant Events – throughout year
Thank you for all that you do to help make VMA such a fantastic environment for our children.
Villa Mocha, Villa Hills
Skyline, Crescent Springs
McDonalds, Crescent Springs
Cold Stone Creamery, Crestview Hills
Chipotle, Crescent Springs
City of Villa Hills
St Walburg Monastery