Fueling a Lifelong Love of Learning
Students in the elementary school are stimulated and nurtured while receiving differentiated instruction rooted in Catholic faith and centered on the Benedictine values of respect and love of humanity and one another.
Elementary School students experience:
- small class sizes with a student-teacher ration of 9:1
- intensive instruction of world languages beginning in kindergarten
- specialized weekly instruction in music, art, physical education, and computers
- a variety of technologies to enhance student learning including iPads, SmartBoards, laptop carts, and student and teacher classroom computers
- standardized test scores consistently above national, state, and local averages.
- athletic opportunities, drama club, musical performances, service learning projects, and many extra-curricular clubs and activities.