Villa Madonna Academy is the best choice for students who are looking to excel in life academically, athletically, spiritually, and socially by leading at, participating in, and developing of programs in which they have interest. There are no spectators at Villa. There are achievers and participants.
When you are a student at Villa, at all grade levels, you are challenged with learning opportunities focused on you, the individual. If you are looking for unparalleled education, small class sizes, and a welcoming community, Villa Madonna Academy is the best educational investment available.
Learning at the elementary school level is stimulating, nurturing and rooted in Catholic faith. Students experience:
- Small class sizes with a student:teacher ratio of 9:1;
- Intensive instruction of world languages beginning in kindergarten;
- Specialized weekly instruction in music, art, physical education and computers;
- A variety of technologies to enhance student learning including iPads, SmartBaords, laptop carts, student and teacher classroom computers;
- Standardized test scores consistently above national, state and local averages;
- Athletic opportunities, drama club, musical performances, service learning projects, and many extra-curricular clubs and activities.
In junior high (7-8 grades) students can begin taking high school math and world languages to set the stage for taking Advanced Placement classes and even college classes while in high school. Athletically, junior high students are often asked to play up to freshman, JV, or varsity depending upon ability.
Villa high school students are accelerated academically, but graduate with their peers, ready for college, with college credit to their name. 100% of our students attend college, and typically 100% earn college scholarship money. The 42 graduates in the Class of 2016 earned over $9.25 million in college scholarship money with an ACT average score of 28.9 (substantially higher than local, state, and national averages).