HIstory and heritage surround us with a Benedictine tradition that dates back to 1904. We are committed to a life of scholarship, service, and community. we are known as the choice for students who want an outstanding educational experience.
Learning at the elementary school level is stimulating, nurturing and rooted in Catholic faith. Students experience:
- Small class sizes with a student:teacher ratio of 9:1;
- Intensive instruction of world languages (Spanish and French) beginning in kindergarten;
- Specialized weekly instruction in music, art, physical education and computers;
- A variety of technologies to enhance student learning including iPads, SmartBaords, laptop carts, student and teacher classroom computers;
- Standardized test scores consistently above national, state and local averages;
- Athletic opportunities, drama club, musical performances, service learning projects, and many extra-curricular clubs and activities.
In junior high (7-8 grades) students can begin taking high school math and world languages to set the stage for taking Advanced Placement classes and even college classes while in high school. Athletically, junior high students are often asked to play up to freshman, JV, or varsity depending upon ability.
Villa high school students are accelerated academically but graduate with their peers, ready for college, with college credit to their name. 100% of our students attend college, and typically 100% earn college scholarship money. The 28 graduates in the Class of 2017 earned over $7.25 million in college scholarship offers which averages out to be $250,000 per graduate. One third of these graduates earned a full tuition scholarship offer. Their ACT average score of 27.9 was substantially higher than local, state, and national averages.
Experience Villa and enjoy the rewards that await.